Thursday, March 19, 2009

Name Door Hanger- Altered Item

Photobucket

Supplies:
2-3 different B&T Duos ( I used Key To My Heart)
1 sheet of colonial white or white daisy cardstock
ready to finish wooden frame (size depends on the name I used 5x7)
ready to finish wooden letters for the name
Bonding memories
hot glue gun or wood glue
stamps and inks (Key To My Heart, creme brulee, juniper, sorbet, tulip)
CTMH micro-tip scissors
sponge texture tool

How To:
First I traced each letter on the back of the papers, cut them out and glued them on the letters. I then traced the frame on the cardstock, cut that out, and glued that to the frame. I used the Key To My Heart stamp set, juniper ink, tulip, ink, and sorbet ink to decorate the frame. Then, I used the creme brulee ink pad to stamp the frame to add color and texture to the cardstock. I also used the sponge texture tool to add sorbet ink to the frame. I used hot glue to adhere the letters to the frame to ensure it was a strong enough bond to be hung on a moveable door. Wood glue would also work for this. Cut a peice of 5x7 Tulip cardstock and glue it to the photo back to the frame. After everything has dried you are ready to hang on a wall or door. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: