Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mark your calendars!

I am pleased to announce that I have a scheduled date for our ALL DAY crop! On Saturday, June 6th, 2009 from 9:30a-5p you will be able to scrapbook, stamp or make cards at the Salem Church Library in Fredericksburg, VA. Bring your projects and prepare to have 7 and half hours of uninterrupted scrapping! Each participant will have their own 6 ft table for the use. Food and beverage is allowed in the meeting rooms and we will have access to their kitchen for a microwave and refrigerator if you would like to bring a brown bag lunch. There is also plenty of fast food and other restaurants near by to grab a quick lunch. I hope to see you there!

Please send me an email at scrapwithfaith@myctmh.com if you plan to attend so that I can have a proper headcount. Thanks!

No comments: