Thursday, March 12, 2009

Customer Challenge!!

Alright ladies here we go! To spice things up a bit I challenge you to a scrap contest! There are 3 layouts (LOs) you can choose from. You will have one week to put together the layout using any paper packet in the current Idea Book. The LO must be 90% CTMH product. All entries will need to be emailed to scrapwithfaith@myctmh.com in .jpg format, Photbucket is preferred. All the entries will be posted on the CTMH Consultant bulletin boards (and my blog to show off) for them to vote on their favorite LO. The winner of the contest will receive a CTMH prize pack from me. So get ready, get set, GO!!

To enter in the contest email me and I will send you the LO instructions if you need them. If you have any questions regarding the contest please feel free to email me :) LOs are due Saturday, March 21st by noon. Happy Scrapping!

LO choices
Cherish: Easy Inspiration
Imagine: Sweet Symphony
Reflections: Bottom Border-Title

No comments: